Energised & Focused Individuals Make A Difference
I coach leaders at all levels and specialise in Executive Director Coaching
We can work together in a variety of ways.
You can start by reading my book “Super Neuro You” - click here for a summary.
You can find out more about coaching, what is it and how does it work? - click here for more details.
You can try pay as you go individual coaching sessions with me - click here for further details.
You can sign up for “Super Neuro You” a 12-week individual programme - click here
New for 2022 - Try these workshops - Develop 'Confidence under pressure' and 'Super powered communication' -
If you would rather explore your options with me:
Click here to book an “Initial Consultation”
to find out what is going to be best way forward for you.
“Saying you’re a leader does not make you a leader. Leading makes you a leader”. Simon Sinek
Would you like to achieve more ROI for your efforts?
Are you working harder than ever yet still not achieving the results you want to see?
Are you MAD enough to feel truly successful?
What is a MAD Leader? They have a very clear understanding of their Purpose and Vision and that of their organisation and they share these openly and frequently with passion and a sense of commitment to achieve.
A MAD Leader has followers. People want to support a MAD Leader to achieve their Vision.
A MAD Leader recruits and develops talented people. They make sure they have the people they need to help them to achieve success.
They set goals with their team not for them, making sure they are stretching, yet realistic. Goals are set based on Strategic Priorities, identified to achieve the Vision.
A MAD Leader creates a climate and Culture based on Values they live by.
A MAD leader is authentic.
When times are tough a MAD Leader shows resilience and demonstrates disciplined focus in their commitment to their Values, Purpose and Vision.
I can help you understand who you want to be as a leader and how exactly to achieve this, how to ‘make a difference’ for you and your organisation.
MAD Purpose to Impact
Understanding who you are is a key factor in determining your success.
Having a clear purpose keeps you on track and keeps you going when things get tough. The right Purpose can be inspirational to others and be a key motivator for them to support you in achieving your goals.
This is your view /picture of a future state. It gives you and others a sense of what you are working towards and will help you measure progress and success against. If you don’t know where you are going how will you know if you got there? A clear vision will keep you on track.
Common reasons that people do not achieve their vision are:
- They don’t have one
- They worry about how to express their vision
- Their vision is too short term and not inspiring enough, even for them to be motivated by it
- It is someone else’s vision for them not their own
- They get distracted by “stuff”
- They don’t action plan their vision with goals, timescales, and accountabilities
- They are not prepared to be flexible and respond to the changes around them
- They are not patient
- They expect support without enabling it or inspiring others to their vision or purpose
- They focus on the negative
- Their vision is solely about them and does not involve or benefit others
This is your joined up high level action plan designed to achieve your vision. It is based on the key goals that will need to be addressed to achieve your vision.
Strategy requires you to stand back and use both your left (logic) and right brain (creative/emotional) to look at issues and solutions.
We look here at both your internal resources (your mindset) and external resources (your support network) that you can use to achieve your strategy.
Each strategic goal needs an action plan. This needs to include what you are going to do and by when and how.
- It also needs to include actions for managing risks and issues that arise.
- It is essential to make sure that the actions that you plan are directly related to achieving your goals and not just things that will keep you busy and roughly related to your goals.
- We are all far too quick to rush into action and achieve very little other than a decrease in our bank balance and depleted energy. We need to take enough time to really think through our actions and challenge ourselves and get others to challenge us to ensure that we have chosen the best action and that we are being realistic yet stretching in our timescales.
- We need to relate our actions to our resources to ensure that we optimise our resources to optimise our chance of success.
- We should consider how our actions will achieve progress and if that progress will be enough and if not what better actions can we take or what additional actions do we need to take.
- Regular planning and review time is critical to staying on track. A short weekly review will ensure that we are not wasting valuable time in achieving our vision and will allow you to account for changes happening around you that will impact on your actions.
- Be willing to make changes to your plan if the world around you is changing or if you find a better way forward.
- Ask for others to challenge you and the progress you are making.